The “Nativity” and the “Pearl” of the Divine Coast, The vertical architecture of Positano and the History of the Ancient Sea Republic of Amalfi. A good combination of sites for the ones of you who desire a relaxing walk through the shopping lanes of Positano and a more historical visit of the Amalfi Cathedral and historical centre.
From Naples - Salerno - Sorrento - Amalfi port
- Many photo stop opportunities
- Stop in Positano
- Lanch in a typical Italian restaurant
- Stop in Amalfi for St. Andrew's Cathedral
- Optional stop at the Ceramic Factory
- Optional visit to the Emerald Grotto (wheather permitting)
- Suggestions: Cameras
- Entrance fees: Emerald Grotto 5,00 Euros
Please note that all rates quoted include a vehicle and driver, highway tolls, car fuel, parking.
Exclude entrance fees, lunch and tips.
Cost for a full optional vehicle with English speaking driver for 9 hours tour (full day).