For a better understanding of the area along Bay of Naples this is a very fascinating visit which combine the ascent to the most impressive Italian volcano to appreciate not only the drive with the very stunning views over the Bay but especially the walk up to the mouth of the Vesuvius. Plus the visit of the archaeological site offers a suitable portrait of a 2000 years old roman city with the whole of the original street system, art and architecture.
From Naples - Salerno - Sorrento - Amalfi port
- Two hours in Pompeii
- Lunch in a typical Italian restaurant
- Visit to the Vesuvius volcano, walk right to the crater.
- Optional stop at the Cameo Factory
- Suggestions: Comfortable shoes, Cameras.
- Entrance fees: Pompeii Excavatios 11,00 Euros; Mt Vesuvius (crater) 6,50 Euros. Free entrance for under 18's, over 65's holding an European, Canadian, Australian passport
Please note that all rates quoted include a vehicle and driver, highway tolls, car fuel, parking.
Exclude entrance fees, lunch, tips, professional guide for excavations of Pompeii and Herculaneum.
Cost for a full optional vehicle with English speaking driver for 9 hours tour (full day).
Private guide service at the excavations of Pompeii or Herculaneum is available upon request at an extra charge.